Global Restorative Dentistry market is expected to reach USD 21.27 Billion by 2026 at a CAGR of 6.5 % during the forecast period.
The Global Restorative Dentistry market is segmented based on based on product, end-user, and region.
By Product type – Restorative Materials, Implants, Prosthetics, Restorative Equipment.
By End-users – Hospitals & Clinics, Dental Laboratories, Dental Schools & Research Institutes. By region – North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East, and Africa
Restorative dentistry is the study, diagnosis, and management of teeth disease and supporting structure of teeth. It includes endodontics, periodontics and prosthodontics and these are basically used in sealants/filling, inlays, onlays, crown/bridges, CAD/CAM, VENEERS.
Message Me to Get Sample Copy of the Report
Major Market Drivers:
• Increasing number of dental practices.
• New digital density technology.
• Rising demand for cosmetic dentistry and implant.
• Increasing number of dental tourism.
• High cost of product hinders the growth of this market.
• Less reimbursement of dental procedure restrains this market.
Global Restorative Dentistry Market
Strategic Developments in the Global Restorative Dentistry Market:
In 2018, Inverness Graham (U.S.) acquired Vista Dental (U.S.).By this acquisition, the company enhanced the business growth in the dental restorative market.
In 2017, Dentsply Sirona (U.S.) acquired RTD (France) company. By this acquisition, a company acquired outstanding shares of RTD. According to an agreement, Dentsply Sirona continued to support and growth of the brand and private label business of RTD.
Restorative materials and restorative equipment segment are expected to reveal exponential CAGR throughout the forecast period due to innovative product launches, and the increasing number of dental implantation procedures across the globe.
The North American region is playing the principal role in the global restorative dentistry market due to an increasing number of cosmetic dental procedures in the U.S. and Canada. Though, Asia-Pacific will be the second major market in the proximate. The presence of innovative dental advanced technology and the rising incidence of losing teeth, tooth decay, and other dental complications in the region
Scope of the Global Restorative Dentistry Market Report
Message Me for Covid 19 Impact Analysis
Global Restorative Dentistry Market, Product
• Restorative Materials
• Restorative Equipment
Global Restorative Dentistry Market, by End Users
• Hospitals & Clinics
• Dental Laboratories
• Dental Schools & Research
Global Restorative Dentistry Market, By Region
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Middle East
Global Restorative Dentistry Market Key Players
• COLTENE Group
• Septodont Holding
• Voco GmbH
• Ultradent Products, Inc
• Zimmer Biomet
• Institut Straumann AG
• Mitsui Chemicals, Inc.
• Ivoclar Vivadent AG
• Dentsply Sirona
• SDI Limited SHOFU DENTAL
• BISCO, Inc.
• Henry Schein, Inc.
• KaVo Kerr
• Keystone Dental, Inc.
• Jensen Dental
• Zhermack SpA
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
• Current and future of global deep global restorative dentistry market, the outlook in the developed and emerging markets.
• The segment that is predictable to lead the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
• Regions/countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period.
• The latest innovative developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players.
Edit your job
Opening message is automatically displayed as your first message in the order detail page.
There are no extra services
Welcome to Freelance Global Gigs.
Post your Gigs at Freelance Global Gigs - We have opportunities for everyone.